- When I receive your quilt, we will discuss quilting designs and the other details of your order. You will receive a written price quote (on paper or via e-mail) before quilting is begun.
- It’s important that we communicate clearly about your expectations up front, and that you approve in advance the quilting designs, thread choices, etc. selected for your quilt.
- I want you to be thrilled with your finished quilt! If you are not satisfied with the quality of the work, I will do my best to make it right or refund the quilting cost.
- If the quilt top and back have not been prepared properly, there may be additional charges to prepare it for quilting.
- If there are defects in construction (poor quality fabric or stitching, puckers, pleats, misaligned patches or uneven borders) those problems cannot be erased by machine quilting and Scandia Quilt Studio cannot be responsible for imperfections such as these.
- Charges are due on delivery or before shipping to you. Minnesota residents will be charged Minnesota/ Washington County sales tax at 7.125%. (In some cases I may ask for a deposit of no more than 50% of charges before beginning work, depending up on the job.)
- Payment terms accepted are cash, check, money order or electronic payments using all major credit cards through PayPal.
- Send payments to: Anne@ScandiaQuiltStudio.com. PayPal offers secure payments without the need to expose your credit card or bank account numbers.
Free Pick-up and Delivery
- If you are within 50 miles, we can arrange pick-up and delivery of your quilt at a location convenient for you. Just give me a call.
- I'll bring thread samples and my tablet PC to help us plan the designs for your quilt.
- If you're not in my local area and/or pick-up or delivery is not convenient, your quilt will be returned to you via USPS Priority Mail at my expense.
- If you would like additional insurance or another shipping option, please let me know.
Customer Service, Payment and Shipping Policies